The President of Kyrgyzstan Almazbek Atambaev promised that he will not allow participation of Temir Sariev in the Kyrgyz government. But although this in May, 2015 Temir Sariev was appointed Prime Minister of country. Because this situation was influenced by Russia. Temir Sariev started to implement interests of Russia in Kyrgyzstan after his appointing. Particularly, according to order of Russia, he started to fight against Islam, Islamic values and Muslims. May be Temir Sariev pleased Russia by means of his efforts, that’s why Russia again choose Temir Sariev as Prime Minister.
In first meeting 5 November, the new Parliament of Kyrgyzstan voted unanimously for Sariev’s appointing as Prime Minister. Also it affirmed the structure and composition of the government, which was offered by Temir Sariev.
In this way, Temir Sariev again was appointed as Prime Minister;
– Aaly Karashev was appointed as first Vice-Prime Minister;
– Oleg Pankratov is vice-Prime Minister on economic issues;
– Gulmira Kudaiberdieva is vice-Prime Minister on social issues;
– Arzybek Kozhoshev is Minister of Economy and Industry;
– Melis Turganbaev is Minister of Internal Affairs (Police);
– Jyldyz Mambetalieva is Minister of Justice;
– Adylbek Kasymaliev is Minister of Finance;
– Kubatbek Boronov is Minister of Emergency Situations;
– Kudaibergen Bazarbaev is Minister of Social Development;
– Elvira Sarieva is Minister of Education and Science;
– Altynbek Maksutov is Minister of Culture, Information and Tourism;
– Talantbek Batyraliev is Minister of Health;
– Argynbek Malabaev is Minister of Transport and Communication;
– Turdunazir Bekboev is Minister of Agriculture and Melioration;
– Erlan Abdyldaev is Minister for Foreign Affairs.
And Abdil Segizbaev became Chairman of the State Committee for National Security (Secret Police), which is appointed by the presidential quota.
Also the President appointed Janybek Kaparov, as Chief of General Staff of Military forces of Kyrgyzstan and Marat Kenjisariev, as Chairman of the State Committee for Defense.